sobota, 30 marca 2019

DressLily- New Spring Arrivals!

Hey Guys! Time goes so fast and in one part I am happy about because spring is coming closer and closer. I love the time when I can refresh my wardrobe with new clothes and be prepared for the sunny Weather. Dresslily shop has a new fresh offers with great items which are perfect for this occasion.
It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday
Here are the new arrival:CLICK HERE
I have few items that I would like to get for myself with great and affordable prices. Dresslily ships Worldwide so its very convient where ever you are based. My first choice its this beautiful Dress. Its classy and vintage looking. It's brilliant for first days of spring. Who wouldn't like to wear it ? 


I love the Tv Series of Friends and this how my love for dinasours began. I have to say that Bikini is so cute! I would love to get one of those for my abroad Holidays where I could enjoy both the sun and cutines.


Boho style is one of my favourites styles of all and it always reminds me of a good weather. It's so simply and so light to wear as well. I love this one for gorgeous back style which emphizes our body shape.


This Tankini Set it's so cute ! It;s very practical as you can wear it beside the pool, wear it casually or just spend some time on the balcony chilling out. Comfy and stylish at the same time.


This tankini set its absolutley fantastic. I love the color of peach which is by the way one of the hottes colou of spring 2019 but also you can combine it with maxi skirt and you can make night out outfit of that . How cool is that ?


For special discounts:
Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd

3 komentarze:

Dziękuje za Wasze każde słowo Kochani :)


* Odwidzięczam się za każdą obserwację :* ( daj znać w komentarzu)