sobota, 19 sierpnia 2017

Gamiss Whishlist- time for your Dream Gadgets

Hello My Dearest ! How are you keeping? You know how much I love Gamiss shop and today I want to share with you sneaky peeks what I have chosen from the shop Gamiss. I cannot wait to get it !
I love Gamiss shop for all the funny and creative stocking they have.  This time I decide to treat myself with a few gadgets and I am so looking forward to received so I can then show them all on my blog and Youtube channel. Are you curious what have I ordered? Keep scrolling down :)

Check my Favorite Departments on Gamiss Store!





You know me all very well and you know that I love all kind of mood lighting. Because my Bedroom is all about Cactus and flamingo Theme I decide to take one of these gorgeous Flamingo Lights





I saw this drainer in an Elephant shape and I thought to myself that I really should have it at my kitchen. It looks so lovely and cool and it will fit my Kitchen Weare style.

For my makeup I was using already Maange Brushes and I felt the quality so good so I decide to get more brushes. This time in that Lovely Unicorn style that I am absolutely in Love with it!




And now I have some things that I will be using for my Youtube channel. First is this fancy and gorgeous two tone wig. I really love that length in the hairstyle so it would be great to wear that wig occasionally. Also for my movies I was thinking about one solid background instead of my bedroom . Well it's not fully solid but I think it will look good especially if I will put this fabric far behind me . Cannot wait to try it !




I hope you enjoyed my wishlist today as much as I did, Kiss xxxx