sobota, 15 lipca 2017

Blue Dress Long / Rosegal

How is your Summer guys? Are you feeling Blue? Blue velvet? I have some new dresses for you right from Rosegal shop, click here to see the selection of Blue Dress Long HERE  this #summer #ombre is still #hot in Fashion. Create your #lagoone theme with #maxidress from Rosegal shop ! I have chose for you 3 dresses to select . Click the links below to check them out <3



I really like blue color and I like to have a blue color on my clothes. Maxi dress since last summer is very hot dress which will work out in so many occasions! You could wear it to the beach, to the dinner but also the club or hot date! If you don't like solid colors, why don't try an ombre option, which not only looks amazing but also will hide any imperfections if necessary. What you think?








I hope you like my Heavenly Choices from Greatest shop Rosegal!
#fashion #fashion2017 #summerlook
#rosegal #lookbook #bluelongdress